At Barely Blush, we are proud to say that hygiene has always been a key priority and we go above and beyond to ensure the health and safety for our clients. We will continue to carry out these best practices and implement additional recommendations from the Ohio State Cosmetology and Barber Board and the Ohio Department of Health.
By working together, we can stay safe and ensure a faster return to normal.
HOW YOU CAN HELP?
- Postpone your visit if you feel bad or have respiratory symptoms. We kindly ask that you give us as much notice as possible. We are happy to re-book your appointment and welcome you back when you are symptom free!
- Keep your distance. The Ohio Department of Health requires a safe distance between the customers. When not receiving service, we request distancing of 6 feet or more.
- A mask is required at all times while you are being serviced. If you don’t have one, we will have disposable masks available for you, which you will be required to wear during your time.
- All customers must wash their hands with antibacterial soap upon arrival. We will also have plenty of hand sanitizer available at all stations.
- Mobile phones are a potential source of infection and should not be used during the visit, but can used at payment. Try and enjoy an hour of digital detox instead.
- If you are receiving a pedicure, please bring your own flip flips or sandals. This will allow for natural drying and reduce the number of people during drying time.
WHAT ARE WE DOING?
- We are going 100% cashless. Because of this, we kindly ask that all services be paid with a credit card. If you’d like to leave your nail technician a tip, you’re welcome to use Venmo or leave a credit card tip in place of cash tips.
- All nail technicians are required to wear a mask and gloves at all times.
- Before every event, every employee at Barely Blush will have their temperature taken and recorded. If any of our team members have a temperature of 100 degrees or more or experience any COVID-19 symptoms, they will be sent home.
- Plastic plexiglass sneeze guards will be placed between you and our nail technicians during your manicure or pedicure service. For manicure services, there will be a an open slot for your hands to slide through. Guards will be completely wiped down and sanitized by our technicians after each use. Please allow additional time in between each client for proper disinfecting.
- We perform strict and frequent disinfection of all surfaces with medical grade disinfectant. In addition to our regular sanitization routines, we will also wipe down and disinfect plexiglass sneeze guards, door handles, shop surfaces, glass surfaces, workstations and high-trafficked areas.
- All gel polish swatches and polish bottles will be wiped down with alcohol by our team after each use. All products sold at Barely Blush will be handled by team members only and should not be handled by clients.
We sincerely appreciate your participation in keeping our community safe by following these policies. Should you have any questions regarding our COVID-19 safety precautions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you and wish you the best of health.